Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2006 1:21:28 PM EDT
I ordered two of them today and should get them tomorrow. I am keeping one for myself. They are suppose to be numbered "#### of 2006" and have DR Glock's signature on them. They are only making 2006 of them. Anybody Got one yet?
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 1:41:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw an add for them somewhere not long ago.  They look great.  However, I have too many Glocks on the need to own first list to get an Anniversary G17.  If you don't mind me asking, what do they go for?  

Congrats on your new Glock(s).
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 1:49:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:14:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I've seen them for as low as $580 on the web. A few other dealers I have spoke to are selling them for $625 or so.

As far as if there is anything special other than the the markings, Ill let you know.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:29:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Nothing special. Receiver is made in the US

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:42:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Not a bad price at all.  Thank you.

Hey HotRod, is there a Glock you don't have a pic of?  Very nice.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:49:57 PM EDT
[#6]
height=8
Quoted:
I've seen them for as low as $580 on the web. A few other dealers I have spoke to are selling them for $625 or so.

As far as if there is anything special other than the the markings, Ill let you know.When you left early today, the 2cd one came in! Holla back at cha boi!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top