Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2006 9:18:57 PM EDT
Hi,

I was just wondering if anybody here has a NY #1 trigger installed in their GLOCK(S)? I read it's rated at 8LBS so how's the trigger pull? Is it smooth? Is this trigger good for CCW?

Ty.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:29:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the NY1 trigger with the 3.5# connector, makes it feel like light revolver trigger that brake around 5pounds. Plus it has a quicker trigger reset.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:01:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought a new one (NY1, the olive version) and installed it tonight (not hard, but do a search for an installation picture, it's not obvious how to install it).  I didn't like it.  I had a glock 3.5 connector with all else stock.  The NY1 trigger spring makes the first stage pull noticably heavier without making the second stage that much harder.  It does make the trigger really pop forward during the slide cycling and that was my biggest objection.   I used to shoot DA revolvers alot and the NY1 trigger IMHO really just makes it more of a heavier, longer trigger pull but I'm not sure I'd call it revolver-like.  

For CCW it might be a good idea depending upon your ideas about trigger pull weight and concealed carry, but I'd pass on it for other uses.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top