Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2006 3:24:45 PM EDT
Why is Glock's website so out of date? It hasn't been updated since 2000. Isn't this a little odd for a company like them? I mean, they don't even have their new .45 GAP pistols in the line up.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:32:38 PM EDT
[#1]
they forgot the password
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:38:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
they forgot the password

How could they forget it's "Kaboom"  
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:51:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Why is Glock's website so out of date? It hasn't been updated since 2000. Isn't this a little odd for a company like them? I mean, they don't even have their new .45 GAP pistols in the line up.

Glock is into selling guns, not web sites. If they were in the poor house like SIG, S&W or any number of firearms manufactures then they would be spending tons on ads. Selling over 5 million Glocks in 20yrs they don't care about the web.  
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:56:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I was under the impression that Glock USA has nothing to do with glock.com

Go here for the new site: Team Glock
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:31:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Correct.  
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:34:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Glock is into selling guns, not web sites. If they were in the poor house like SIG, S&W or any number of firearms manufactures then they would be spending tons on ads. Selling over 5 million Glocks in 20yrs they don't care about the web.  

Quoted:

Quoted:

Correct.  

So which is it? Looks like a fair amount of money was spent on the site....

KOOL AID is strong here.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:05:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
KOOL AID is strong here.

and delicious!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top