Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2006 2:03:59 AM EDT
Someone learn me ont he glock chambers, Ive heard that the 10mm and the .45 acp chambers are more supported than the other calibers, is this a true statement? thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:07:38 PM EDT
[#1]
anyone?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:24:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I know the 10mm is not sure about the 21 but I shoot 200 grain +P GD"S in my 21 with no problems.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:52:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm not sure what the glock haters mean by unsupported chamber.  I drop a round into the barrel of my disassembled G22 and can't figger out how much more support you would want and still expect the thing to feed!

That said, .45 ACP is a relatively lower pressure round, and I would not worry about it for a second!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 1:49:21 AM EDT
[#4]
thanks
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 2:24:28 AM EDT
[#5]
The only thing I was told about an unsupported chamber on a Glock 22 40Cal. Is to be careful with grain weight heavier than 165gr. The 180gr bullet is longer than the 165gr. So with that said, if the 180gr bullet was to get pushed down further in the case either from being chambered to many times or a manufacturing defect, it would drive the chamber pressures up beyond the tolerance Glocks were made for, and would result in blowing the bottom of the frame out. As far as a Glock 21 I couldn't tell you.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top