Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2006 7:49:24 PM EDT
Little background info, I am currently a third year Army cadet at Norwich University, the oldest private military college in the nation. We were offered a deal on Glock pistols for .40 S&W Compact frame pistols for $425. They are available to all comissioning Army seniors and have their name and 2nd LT rank, as well as the Norwich seal engraved onto the slides. They also come with two mags and some kind of holster. Is $425 a good deal? I know nothing of Glocks or pistols of any kind short of the issue M9's and we will be offered this deal next year when I get my comission. They are picking up the pistols tomorow, I hope to get some pictures before they are locked in the arms room untill comissioning in mid May. If I get any pics I'll post them here.

Steve
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:05:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds good to me.

Around here the going price is just under $500 new for all models of Glocks.

I think it's an even better deal when you factor in the special meaning it will have for you for the rest of your life.

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:11:23 PM EDT
[#2]
That's a good deal, and a good friend of mine is a Norwich graduate.

Do you know if it's teh 27 or the 23?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:14:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Buy one.  You will not kick yourself.

Don't buy one, and you might.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:00:18 AM EDT
[#4]
"They are available to all comissioning Army seniors and have their name and 2nd LT rank, as well as the Norwich seal engraved onto the slides."

You will enjoy the Glock more than any stupid ring. I'd get it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:46:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Its a good deal, but the caliber surprises me. I'd have thought they would have opted for either the 9mm or the .45 given that the military does not use the .40.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:57:09 AM EDT
[#6]
For the price of my ring I can buy two of these Glocks lol. I plan on getting one as long as it's available to me but thats a year off. I asked my buddy to take some pictures when they pick them up later today.

Steve
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:49:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Good deal, do it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top