Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 8:32:45 PM EDT
I went to get a G34 yesterday and they were out. I have to wait probably two weeks to get it. Do you guys have any pictures of them in action to get me by?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:58:10 PM EDT
[#1]
If you can get a new G34 in two weeks you are doing pretty good.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:04:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I could get one today from two other places but they are a hundred dollars more. I want it bad but i'm not that dumb.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:12:03 PM EDT
[#3]
That's the thing. The G34 is in such high demand and hard to come by, people will pay the extra bill to have one today.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:39:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Find some video of Dave Sevigny shooting.

Give you some ideas about what can be done with an essentially stock G34.

That guy is fuggin' good.

ETA:  www.sevignyperformance.com/gallery.htm
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:20:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Yep, they're hard to come by. My local shop had one for the longest time. As soon as I thought about buying it someone snatched it up.

I'm going to get one on order later this week.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:16:16 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Find some video of Dave Sevigny shooting.

Give you some ideas about what can be done with an essentially stock G34.

That guy is fuggin' good.

ETA:  www.sevignyperformance.com/gallery.htm

Dave Sevigny is an awesome shooter.  Probably the best Glock shooter.  He did get beat by my old boss Phil Strader at the IDPA Winter Natl's at S&W.  Phil used a Glock 17 and placed 1st followed by 2nd place Ernest Langdon using a S&W M&P .40 and 3rd Dave Sevigny was 3rd place using a Glock 34.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:43:06 AM EDT
[#7]
That guy is good. I wonder how many rounds he fires a week in training?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:47:20 PM EDT
[#8]
I got mine in a week from topglock, one local shop had a hard time getting one in and the other shops, the ones that had them were almost 200 dollars more than what I got it from topglock. I was going to post a pic but mine are too crappy.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:04:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Heres mine:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top