Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2006 6:58:44 AM EDT
As you can tell from my username im an HK fan. However, I couldn't pass up such a reliable, accurate, and rugged firearm for such a good price. The Glock 19 is so versatile and is the perfect option for concealed carry if I ever decide to go that route. This is my first Glock and probably wont be my last. However, I hate week long waiting periods. This next week is going to be the SLOWEST in history.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:45:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Waiting period?

That sucks but I have a feeling you are really going to like the G19 once you pick it up. And the more you shoot it the better it gets

Welcome to the family!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:29:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrats. IMO, the GLOCK 19 is the perfect handgun. I have been carrying one every day for seven years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top