Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2006 4:51:38 PM EDT
I am sure this has been gone over 100+ times but I gonna ask anyway just to be sure.  

I have been told that for the Glock 23 that one can install a 9mm or .357Sig barrel without anyother changes to the "upper".  Will Both rounds function correctly with just swapping barrels?

Thanks for the help,
Jerry
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:44:58 PM EDT
[#1]
You will need a 9mm conversion barrel and 9mm mags. For the .357SIG barrel you can use the 40 mags but to keep from mixing up ammo I would get the 357 mags. Other then that everything will function just fine.

3-Calibers = 1 Glock.    
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:36:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks,
So what I heard is true.  One more for the "conversion" to run 9mm you only need barrel and mags?
Are there any issues with FTE with using the 23 upper.

Thanks for the info,
Jerry
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:18:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
One more for the "conversion" to run 9mm you only need barrel and mags?

Yes

Are there any issues with FTE with using the 23 upper.

Generally no, most all that I've read about(plus the ones I own and know of) run flawlessly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top