Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 7:42:57 AM EDT
I have a G30, and I am in need of a IWB Holster for it.  I want Kydex and would really like OD Green.  I wanted a Blade-Tech, but I don't see that the G30 is an option in the IWB

So, are there any other options that are just as good as Blade-Tech, I need some options in case they will not make me one

I will also need a IWB Left and Right hand holster for a G23, Left and Right Mag holders for a G23, a Right hand G30, a FOX Spary holder and a Surefire holder... all Kydex and some OD Green if possable.  I would like to have them all in the same order all from the smae place... Blade-Tech makes most of what I need, but if I can't get my G30 holster they might loose out on everything

ETA - I forgot, THANKS!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:12:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Comp-Tac

best kydex holsters in the market imo

i have a bladetech OWB, and its not as good as my Comptacs--i was kinda disapointed

ETA: i forgot the threat solutions UCR--its also a nice IWB set up

got to check out this "sidearmor" now
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:26:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I like Sidearmor myself.

Sidearmor
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:00:34 AM EDT
[#3]
sidearmor > comp-tac
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:01:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Comp-Tac , UCR or the Desantis copy of the UCR.

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:02:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:36:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I know you're looking for kydex, but IMHO there's no finer IWB than the Milt Sparks VMII.  Its the only holster I used for my 29.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:15:53 AM EDT
[#7]
comp-tac ctac is one of my daily-carry holsters for my 30
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:24:25 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
comp-tac ctac is one of my daily-carry holsters for my 30

Welcome to the board

I have talked to Blade-Tech about the IWB for the 30 and they are making me one, but thanks to all.

I really wanted all my stuff in OD Green too and that is how they are making all my stuff
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top