Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2006 12:51:01 PM EDT
The papers for my golden ticket go in the mail Monday. So I have been looking at a Glock 27 to be my carry gun. I go to look at holsters today and they happen to have a used one in the case. I had been looking for a good used one for a while with no luck, normally I would only buy new but Im really trying to save some $$ lately. Anyway, they pull it out I strip it down and....holy crap, this thing looks like it has never been fired!! Still had all the gold color factory lube in it as well, It came with two mags, both with the pearce grip +1 extentions, along with the factory foot plates in the origonal pearce package, all origonal paper work was inside the factory box, even the factory cleaning brush and rod had not been used. All this for $500 out the door price, and this thing does not have a scratch or wear mark on it. I priced new ones and this is about $100 cheaper than new, with what I saved I should be able to get the night sights put on soon, not to mention the grip extensions it came with. What do you all think? Good buy or should I have waited and got a new one? Sorry no pics, Im not that high tech yet
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:06:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds pretty good to me.  I just bought a 27 off a fellow deputy, basically just as u described.  All he did was qualify with it, (60 rds), but decided he wanted an AR-15 instead.  I bought it from him at roll-call in the morning, then went and bought my Bushy that afternoon.  He was pissed cuz I got my AR before him.  ROFL.  It's all good tho.

I think ur $500 price is good.  You can get 'em new in the box around these parts for about $480, but that's with no other goodies, AND that's the police discount.  He also threw in an ankle holster, which I quickly replaced, and a cuff/single mag paddle holster.  I paid $500 as well.  I now carry a 35 on my duty rig, and the 27 tucked away on my ankle.

Good price for an awesome pistol....
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:51:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats!!!  Now go buy a mess of ammo and get shootin'
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:58:58 PM EDT
[#3]
at a local dealer i can get a bran new G27 for $500 with two mags, ex loader, case everything out the door with tax
he says he is the lowest priced GLCOk dealer in new elgand but im beginning to think int he U.S

anyway it seems yours is new or at least a mag or so from it, good buy
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:47:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Enjoy!

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:12:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Good job. You got a fair price. And you had a chance to inspect it first. I am begining to think the deals on the EE like the 420$ G27 is a $80 risk. the % is fair for being able to inspect it.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:51:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Taking her to the range today!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 11:19:54 AM EDT
[#7]
man, i dont know what kinda dealers you guys are dealing with, but $480 with police discount is insane. here at Quantico Arms (they're online) they sell glocks, with three hi-caps for 423 or thereabouts for Mil. and Police.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:06:31 PM EDT
[#8]
GT dist. in Austin has them for $399 LE price. All the glock models are around $400 except the G34 and G35. They run about $80 more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top