Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2006 8:06:07 PM EDT
Will glock ever make a factory barrel for the G35 in .357SIG?

teamroper
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:49:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know if Glock will but I know Jarvis and KKM make them.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 10:24:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Will glock ever make a factory barrel for the G35 in .357SIG?

teamroper

I'd buy a 35 if they came in .357 sig.  I have no use for the .40 bbl and don't want to spend the extra $$ for something that will sit in a box in my closet.  Seems like the 35-size pistol and .357 round would make a great combo.  I'd buy one and leave it on my warrant/raid kit.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:12:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I want a G35 so bad, but I really want it in .357SIG, I know there are aftermarket barrels that will work, but I'd prefer to stick with factory Glock! I might just buy the G35 and hope?

Hey SPDSNYR, what part of Okla., Caddo County for me?

teamroper
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:29:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I want a G35 so bad, but I really want it in .357SIG, I know there are aftermarket barrels that will work, but I'd prefer to stick with factory Glock! I might just buy the G35 and hope?

I think a G35 in .357 SIG is a great idea and I wouldn't let the lack of a Glock, OEM, barrel stop me. I've heard great things about the Lone Wolf, Jarvis and KKM barrels. I say go for it!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:37:50 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I think a G35 in .357 SIG is a great idea and I wouldn't let the lack of a Glock, OEM, barrel stop me. I've heard great things about the Lone Wolf!

When they are available I plan on picking one up for my G24 in .357SIG. I think I will have the barrel ported just for fun. Lone Wolf said the barrels are in-route to them. The G17 barrel I picked up from them is real nice.    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top