Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2006 1:14:44 PM EDT
Has anyone ever used the GlockMeister drop-in competition trigger?  If so, then any thoughts or comments to share?
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 1:51:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Has anyone ever used the GlockMeister drop-in competition trigger?  If so, then any thoughts or comments to share?

I have that setup in my 17.  Originally I was trying to get rid of the muuuushdoink of the stock trigger so I had combined it with a 3.5 lb connector.  The end result is that the end of the slack and release of the trigger were too close and the reset of the trigger too soft....for my fingers anyway.

I went back with the 5.5 lb connector and replaced the striker spring with a 4 lb Wolff so there is a definite step when you take up the slack and on reset.  The overtravle stop is nice, it does shorten the reset of the trigger.

I think the only way to get a huge difference would be to make all the trigger components and trigger much more rigid....but you may end up having to make an entire unit out of metal to do it.

Next time we hook up at a range, I'll let you try it out.

mm
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 2:55:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I do not have that one, but I do have the Dale Rhea trigger. It is around 2.5 pounds and works well for me. It is 100% Glock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top