Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2006 11:36:29 AM EDT
I'd like a little help choosing between the two below.  I'm not really interested in brass, steel, or aluminum magwells.  I'd just like any advice between the two listed.

Thanks.

This one or this one?

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:03:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I had the California Comp Works on a G17 I sold, I really liked it, easy to install, drop-free mags are a must! I'm planning on buying a G35 and I plan on installing one on it!

teamroper
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:02:25 PM EDT
[#2]
ide go witht he plastic one that requires no modificationg   easy to install and use and still weighs next to nothing but  the second one does have some appeal also i guess the determinaing factor is the price
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:32:36 PM EDT
[#3]
The 2nd one is light weight plastic,polymer or something and it screwed right into the lanyard hole that was already on my gun!

Just my 2cents!

teamroper
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top