Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2006 9:08:07 PM EDT
This is a simple question but ive seen on www.topglock.com that some guy had a fully auto glock and there were some other sites a while back that i checked out and saw the same thing. Now im not trying to make mine full auto but i was just curios on how they did that. Im no severe gun expert. sorry.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:15:05 PM EDT
[#1]
bought a g18 or classII manufacture which are can make them
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:18:31 PM EDT
[#2]
There was a device on the market not so long ago that would allow a conversion.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:18:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

?????huh???????  
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:24:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

?????huh???????  

Glock 18, 9mm looks a lot like a G17, but it has a 2 position switch on the slide.................... semi or yippeeeee!!!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:35:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:16:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
How do full auto glocks work?

They are virtually impossible to hold anywhere close to on target, the rate of fire is so fast that by the time the magazine is empty you are shooting skyward. Also it helps if you add some Cow Skull.

myweb.cableone.net/uziforme/twoglocks.wmv

myweb.cableone.net/uziforme/Darin18C.mpg

thats the best ever
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:59:33 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
How do full auto glocks work?

They are virtually impossible to hold anywhere close to on target, the rate of fire is so fast that by the time the magazine is empty you are shooting skyward. Also it helps if you add some Cow Skull.

myweb.cableone.net/uziforme/twoglocks.wmv

myweb.cableone.net/uziforme/Darin18C.mpg

I was actually surprised at how easy it was to stay on target with one.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:44:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I have to respectfully disagree.  After a little practice (the first 33-rd magazine), I was easily able to keep all rounds from subsequent 33-rd magazines on a standard IDPA target at 7 yards.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:21:57 PM EDT
[#9]
A glock 18 is the right way to convert to fullauto...Kinda like having milspec...and legal..
But there are other conversions out there that an individual with proper legal forms can do....
Or someone looking to break the law...
Or someone such as yourself just looking for infomation out of curiosity..
One method is to modify the trigger group...I think paladin press sells it....
And the other is for sale but not here in the states...A replacement back plate...
Heres your info.......Its your ass...if you do something you should not....
Click on the... Can I download it? and unzip the  file to open and see...

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:15:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Why do you think the shooter is wearing that funny hat? To protect him from flying brass or prying eyes of the BATF?
The AFS conversion backplates were invented by some guy from Venezuela, I believe, and a short trigger pull gives a three round burst, while holding the trigger back goes full auto at something like 1,300 rpm.  The are legal to own in many countries but not to install. In Europe they go for around Euro 70.

Bringing them here let's you write a nice range report and a nice book about cell block C at the federal pen.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:02:39 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Why do you think the shooter is wearing that funny hat? To protect him from flying brass or prying eyes of the BATF?
The AFS conversion backplates were invented by some guy from Venezuela, I believe, and a short trigger pull gives a three round burst, while holding the trigger back goes full auto at something like 1,300 rpm.  The are legal to own in many countries but not to install. In Europe they go for around Euro 70.

Bringing them here let's you write a nice range report and a nice book about cell block C at the federal pen.

That is very true...
I belive BATFE prohibites them is because of the ease that people would be able to reverse engineer them and put them on the street....But then again... a truely motovated individual who circumvents the law will find a way to make any weapon full auto.....
If these were allowed tobe legally  transfered...I would be in line along with many other Glock owners....
You don't need fullauto but the grin factor and low cost.....
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:13:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that there are no transferable Glock 18s.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:29:48 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that there are no transferable Glock 18s.

You are correct. And to take a Glock and make it full-auto, would be illegal.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:34:30 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I was actually surprised at how easy it was to stay on target with one.

Yeah.  The videos I've seen show the guy easily keeping rounds on man sized targets.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:37:23 AM EDT
[#15]
There was a device you could order out of Germany that was drop in.  There was a thread here on ARF about the ATF trying to track down the units that people had shipped to them.

I can't remember the website, but I used to get high caps from the guy.  I remember seeing the conversion unit on his site too.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:22:07 PM EDT
[#16]
This guy use to sell them.....Now he sells a funky gizmo recoil system....
glock recoil

Pics of his fullauto back plate
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:59:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:00:59 AM EDT
[#18]
illegal modifications
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top