Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2006 4:18:12 AM EDT
Has anyone with more than one Glock in the stable, ever noticed a difference in their trigger pulls?  I have a 17, 23 and 30.  The 23 most definately has the best pull, the 17 second, and there is a real noticable difference between those 2 and my 30.  

Could it be the difference in the grip size, that makes me think the G-30 is that much harder to pull?  The 30 is not difficult, just noticably harder than the other 2.

All of mine came from the factory with the 5lb trigger.  I am just wondering if anyone else has ever noticed a difference.....

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:21:38 AM EDT
[#1]
My G19 trigger is a little better than my G17 trigger but I contribute that to the fact that it has more rounds through it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:36:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I wonder if there is a difference in some angle with the trigger in the midsized guns 19/23, that is different in the full size models.  Both of mine have the same number of rounds through them, they were bought within 2 months of each other, and my 23 is better than the 17.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:09:24 AM EDT
[#3]
monday friday built glocks= not so great
wedsday-thursday glocks= nicer than the precious

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 1:10:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I would rate my 17 the best, only because the round count. When new, the 26 was better. I haven't monkeyed with anything on them, just shot them.

If you do anything, just replace the connector, I would just leave it and shoot it.

Mark
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 1:23:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I have noticed the same thing and still can't explain it.  The trigger on my G23 is the best of all my Glocks even after polishing the others and not the 23.  I even tried swapping components between guns to try and find what made the 23 so smooth.  No matter what I swapped, the 23 stayed the best.

At first I thought they sent it with a 3.5 connector, but I inspected it and that was not the case.  Like I said, I still haven't been able to figure it out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top