Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2006 6:51:53 PM EDT
I'm interested in putting night sights on my 34 and 19.  While I'm at it, I'd like to make them a little taller.

Will glock sights marketed for the large frame series (20, 21, etc.) fit on a small frame glock?  And if I put on a set, what problems could I end up with?  

Are the adjustable meprolights any taller than the standard fixed sights?  

I'm interested in seeing over a muzzle device (assuming CLEO signature, atf approval, tax stamp, etc.) sometime in the not so distant future.

Yeah, I know I can work around it with both eyes open, but I don't want to.  

Thanks,
Wolffie
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:04:53 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Will glock sights marketed for the large frame series (20, 21, etc.) fit on a small frame glock?  And if I put on a set, what problems could I end up with?

Yes, but the POI will be higher and only the rear is different in height, the fronts are all the same.

Are the adjustable meprolights any taller than the standard fixed sights?

Yes, both front and rear.

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:42:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Works for me.  Do you know how much taller?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:51:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

IIRC standard is .165in and the front NS for the adjustable is .280in and I think AmeraGlo makes a .3in front.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:06:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IIRC standard is .165in and the front NS for the adjustable is .280in and I think AmeraGlo makes a .3in front.

That's the kind of help that keeps me coming back to this site.    Are the Ameriglo sights any good?  Durable?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:09:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
....Are the Ameriglo sights any good?  Durable?

Yes and IIRC they have a 12yr warranty.

AmeriGlo
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:50:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I think you are looking for Adjustable MeproLight Night Sights like the ones on my G34

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top