Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/15/2002 8:25:23 AM EDT
are the 32 or 33 rounds for 9mm glocks any good for either glock or a kel-tec. can you make them reliable if they are not already?

and what is the physcial and functional difference between drop free and non drop free magazines for glock? does non just have to be pulled out of the gun where drop free falls out?
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 10:01:11 AM EDT
[#1]
The Glock sticks are reliable in a glock , I don`t know about the Kel-tec.

for the drop free info go hereglockfaq.com/magazine.htm
Link Posted: 11/16/2002 5:55:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a couple of the Scherer 33rd mags, they have functioned 100% through hunderds of rounds in my G17 and Kel-Tec. It is a good idea to change the spings in the Scherer mags with a Wolf +10%.

The Glock 17rd non metal lined mags I have will not fit the Kel-Tec, they swell to much when fully loaded to get in the grip. But the metal lined drop free work prefectly fine.

Greg
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top