Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2006 10:46:56 AM EDT
I think GLOCK is the only ones using that gold antiseize on their gun, closest I can find is Loctites' C5-A copper antiseize compound.

Has anyone tested TW-25a vs. that C5-A? lube, rust and corrosion protection, high temp...

C5-A would be much less expensive if they serve the same purpose...

8oz C5-A= $ 11.87

0.75oz TW25-a= $6.99
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:58:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:27:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I was told that the never-sieze is used for initial break in only and to use a regular gun-lube after the anti-sieze has worn away on it's own accord.tom.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:44:18 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I was told that the never-sieze is used for initial break in only and to use a regular gun-lube after the anti-sieze has worn away on it's own accord.tom.

This is true.  Glocks should be lubed with a gun oil after the copper anti-sieze is all gone.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:35:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
This is true.  Glocks should be lubed with a gun oil after the copper anti-sieze is all gone.

thanks, good to know that.

seems like everywhere you go, it comes down to the regular BF CLP and go'ol Hoppes
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top