Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2006 11:59:17 AM EDT
Anyone see the 2006 Glock Annual at the news stand yet?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:21:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Not until SHOT '06 - Feb 9  
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:36:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I am anxiously awaiting
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:44:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Not yet, but I'm on pins and needles.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:03:41 AM EDT
[#4]
You know. I like Glocks and everything.  But I always wind up being disappointed with the Glock Annual.  The Authors' writing styles appear a bit  juvenile to me, and there is hardly any new news in them.   With that being said, I have the past two or three years worth.  Just remember, instead of paying about $5 for it at the newstand, your local Glock dealer should be passing them out for free.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:02:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Not until SHOT '06 - Feb 9  

Didn't they come out with one in January a couple of years ago? Maybe this year will have the "Surprise announcement"
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:13:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You know. I like Glocks and everything.  But I always wind up being disappointed with the Glock Annual.  The Authors' writing styles appear a bit  juvenile to me, and there is hardly any new news in them.   With that being said, I have the past two or three years worth.  Just remember, instead of paying about $5 for it at the newstand, your local Glock dealer should be passing them out for free.

You mean you're tired of reading articles by Massage ABoob ?

You know, as much as I like the 45 GAP, they certainly milked it in both the 04 and 05 Annual.

True, the local Glock dealer should take the initiative to get them and hand them out but more often than not, they dont. It should be noted that Glock will send them to anyone for free. I purchase from the newstand as I dont want to wait.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:12:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I got an annual a year or two ago as well and read everything, what I want to know is why should we have to wait for the annual.  They have a web page that hasn't changed in nearly SIX YEARS!  That is ancient history on the internet.  I own a Glock and I love it, but they are wasting a good opportunity.  Sig's website sets the mark for handguns I think.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:45:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Available, but without a major announcement.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top