Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 12:56:16 PM EDT

I just purchased a 34 this week, along with some Hi Viz fiber optic sights.  I've still got the adjustable factory sights.  Can these be installed on any other Glock with the same size slide?  I've got a 19 I wouldn't mind putting them on, or maybe just selling them in the EE.  Any idea as to the value of these sights?

Thanks for any info.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:00:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, they will fit.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:06:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Can these be installed on any other Glock....

The Glock adjustable sights will fit ALL models. However Glock does not recommend re-using sights that have been removed. The reason is when they are installed the metal in the base underneath the sight gets crushed and often times breaks. Once it is crushed, it does not have the retention to hold it securely in the dove tail so it takes less pressure to move it.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top