Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2006 10:29:17 AM EDT
Am I a bastard if I stipple my Glock 34 grip?
I have reduction jobs on all of my Glocks except for my 34 and the 17L (which I do not have yet but will very soon since I have every other 9 mm non compensated Glock)
They are MUCH more comfortable for me to shoot and carry (although I really only carry the 26 and 19)
I just cant decide if I am a heathen if I do a grip job on the 17L and 34...
What do you think?

My first grip job was done by David Bowie (no, not the singer haha).  He is out of Ohio and does great work.
BUT
Here on AR15 there is a knife maker whose AR15 name is MacJockey http://wendellcustomknives.blademakers.com whose work REALLY looks GREAT!
I think I will be sending all my future pieces to him for work and I think I am going to order one of his blades as well!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:14:09 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Am I a bastard if I stipple my Glock 34 grip?
I have reduction jobs on all of my Glocks except for my 34 and the 17L (which I do not have yet but will very soon since I have every other 9 mm non compensated Glock)
They are MUCH more comfortable for me to shoot and carry (although I really only carry the 26 and 19)
I just cant decide if I am a heathen if I do a grip job on the 17L and 34...
What do you think?

My first grip job was done by David Bowie (no, not the singer haha).  He is out of Ohio and does great work.
BUT
Here on AR15 there is a knife maker whose AR15 name is MacJockey http://wendellcustomknives.blademakers.com whose work REALLY looks GREAT!
I think I will be sending all my future pieces to him for work and I think I am going to order one of his blades as well!

Thanks JYogi................I sent you a e-mail.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top