Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2005 6:36:05 PM EDT
Hi guys,
Well I went out today and purchased a new Glock 23. It has Tru Glo Tritium / Fiber Optic sights on it. Has anyone used these sights before. I checked out the H&K and it was a nice weapon too. Just a little out of my budget right now. It will be my next pistol for sure.But I will get the H&K 45 cal and get a suppressor to go with it. I am going to do the same for the glock. Next I am doing some research on who to purchase the 9mm conversion barrel for the glock. Does anyone have a good sources for the conversions and any advice.
Thanks
Brian
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:40:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know about the rest but those sights are awesome. Someday I will break down and get a pair or 3.
They make it really easy to focus on the front sight.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:59:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
...who to purchase the 9mm conversion barrel for the glock. Does anyone have a good sources for the conversions and any advice.

I have purchased several from Lone Wolf great ppl to work with and good service too.    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top