Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2005 11:31:18 AM EDT
guys does  glock still offer their millitary discount?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:34:04 PM EDT
[#1]
One of the bigger dealers here is still offering the LE/Mil pricing. You may just have to check with one in your area.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:27:14 PM EDT
[#2]
k thank you
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:51:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I recently bought another Glock at my local dealer and he laughed at me when I mentioned a military discount.  He said that they already discount them enough.  Sounds like the dealers set their own prices according to the competition.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:37:14 AM EDT
[#4]
My understanding is that the discount is still available but, only through GLOCK LE dealers for the state or region of the state you live in.  In GA it is Ed's Gun and Pawn.  They were still running the discount as of last week and showed no sign of stopping the discount any time soon.  GLOCK 21 was $463 NIB with three mags. (before tax)
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:46:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Do FF/EMS get that discount?  I had heard that they do.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:05:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I know that Ed's offers teh discount to:

Active duty Military
Police
Firefighters
Comercial pilots
Retired military

And a couple others I can't remember  (not sure on EMTs)

This may vary by dealer
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:56:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Glock is still offering the discount to the active duty military and quite a few other organizations, such as EMT's, Firefighters, Retired and Disabed military, just to name a few.  

If you are interested in not getting ripped off by your local dealer, who refuses to accept that Glock is offering this discount, call Glock and ask them who your local LEO dealer is.  They will point you in the right direction.  In some cases however, there will not be a local dealer that can give you the discount and you will have to pay shipping to your local FFL from Glock.  That will of course, raise the price a bit.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:23:53 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Glock is still offering the discount to the active duty military and quite a few other organizations, such as EMT's, Firefighters, Retired and Disabed military, just to name a few.  

If you are interested in not getting ripped off by your local dealer, who refuses to accept that Glock is offering this discount, call Glock and ask them who your local LEO dealer is.  They will point you in the right direction.  In some cases however, there will not be a local dealer that can give you the discount and you will have to pay shipping to your local FFL from Glock.  That will of course, raise the price a bit.

The dealer who they pointed me to is about 3hours away.  ROAD TRIP!! YEAH!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:25:11 AM EDT
[#9]
you have to go to the nearest LEO glock dealer to get the $100 off..........call glock to find one
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:52:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Hey guys new to this forum...My dad gets the LEO pricing and we don't have a local LEO dealer.  We ordered from www.craigsfirearms.com.  A guy by the name of Carroll Freeman is who we dealt with and he is great to deal with.  We are in KY and the total cost per Glock after shipping and everything was $403.48.  It is cheaper if you have them shipped to a FFL instead of a department.  Good luck and enjoy.  That is with 3 15 round mags for the G19, our G19's are consecutive serial numbers too.  I will only buy from Craigs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top