Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2002 7:23:50 AM EDT
I need some input on a good holster, and best place to carry.
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 4:45:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I really like the Side Armor Holsters

Jamie
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 10:42:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I use the Galco "The Cop" 3 slot holster for my 27. It offers the advantage of being a standard strong side holster with a retaining strap but because of the 27's size it is still very concealable. The design protects the firearm from scratching and high quality leather lasts for years. After researching holsters, especially Galco, and determining the model number you want check www.ultout.com for really good prices and service. The web page does not offer pictures or detailed descriptions but the prices I found are much lower and the service was prompt and accurate. I just received a Galco paddle "PLE" holster for a Glock 21 from them. I was very pleased.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 9:19:15 AM EDT
[#3]
I like Fobus holsters a lot. But am thinking about trying some Comp-Tac holsters. I like carrying slightly behind the hip. It keeps you from having a weird bulge on your side, yet the firearm is still easily accessible.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top