Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2005 3:24:25 PM EDT
Why doesn't Glock make a 35ish pistol in .357 sig?  Are they just trying to upset me (my issue gun is a 31, and I carry a 32C plain clothes/off duty)?  I want one, dang it, and am not into barrel swapping.

Anyone got the gouge on this?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:30:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Although I feel your pain, just get the barrel I have them for my 357 Glocks and they work just fine.   Beside you know who wouldn't let you get one anyway.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:36:31 PM EDT
[#2]
That you Ron Mc?

Hey, she's been letting me spend a lot of that OT I've been getting lately.  In the last few months, I've picked up 2 ARs, 2 sights (an IOR and EOtech).

Gotta love the DEA for coming to town so much.  They do most of the work, and I get a lot of OT.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:39:22 PM EDT
[#3]
That is great, I am glad I see my advise to go with the Glocks years ago has finally sunk in.

Too bad I don't get OT pay.  Too many 60-70 hour weeks and TAD getting ready to go again.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:51:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I had so many problems with the sig that I eventually went with the Glock (your recommendation to shun the HK).  Never looked back.  Best pistols ever.  Had that 21 for over 5 years, still not a single malfunction.  None yet with our 31s or my 32.  Great round, too.  Smoking hot.  Only shot deer with them, but they work on them.  No shootings at our PD yet with this round, but troopers went to it, and have been happy with it (limited # of shootings, but no problems that I heard of).

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top