Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2002 6:32:47 PM EDT
I've been looking for a place to get these for quite awhile. Anybody know where I can them ?
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 6:46:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 2:52:50 PM EDT
[#2]
BTT
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 12:41:37 AM EDT
[#3]
You won't believe this but IT IS TRUE.. I went to a Army Navy surplus store here in the Dallas TX area about 2 months ago and they happened to have 2 G21 mags mixed in with various USGI mags and they were priced at 10.99 thats ten dollars and 99 cents, and they were in EXELLENT condition. The only problem was that one of them had writing engraved on it saying it was a law enforcment mag (illegal) so I took the illegal one back and later that week I sold the G21 mag at a gun show for 80.00 and used the money to help me get a Browning Highpower.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 10:06:56 PM EDT
[#4]
One place.

KY Imports.

Bought two drop free G21 hi caps 8 months ago, used for $79 each.

Good outfit and I've bought from them five times happily.

Just call and ask.
Link Posted: 8/31/2002 11:34:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

KY Imports.

Bought two drop free G21 hi caps 8 months ago, used for $79 each.

kyimports.com

Looks like they are now $99 each

Jamie
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top