Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2021 11:39:38 AM EDT
I am going to pick up a G26 soon. I will probably just get whichever feels better in my hand. But other than that any reason to pick gen 4 or gen 5 over each other?  I have a bunch of gen 3 and gen 4 glocks. I disnt know if any of the small parts are more interchangeable between 4 or 5.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:31:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Everything should be Gen 5. It’s mechanically better for reasons the armorers tried to explain to me but I didn’t fully understand. Except the trigger pull is better and they go much longer between parts failures.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:23:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I have both. My 26 Gen 4 sits in the safe now and I carry the 26 gen 5. The trigger pull in the gen 5 is nicer and I do like that they removed the finger grooves.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:05:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Gen 5 all day for the reasons already listed.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 10:28:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't forget the marksman's barrel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top