Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2005 6:04:58 PM EDT
I am looking at getting a couple more Glocks and I would like to do some things to them to make the mine so to say.  I just got a new gun mag that has some really good shots of a custom Glock with grip mods and looks like an NP3 finish on the slide.  It almost looks like a combo of a Bowie and Robar mix.  The slide has rounded edges and looks like it had a real good carry bevel done.  I think I remember it being a Glock 19 but it might have also been a 23, not sure.

I would like to see pictures, as many as you guys can come up with.  Maybe we can get it started here and then move it into the picture thread.  Thanks for looking.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:52:40 PM EDT
[#1]
here is a link to a custom bowie G19

Bowie G19
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:10:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Daves Glock19 was the one that I was talking about in the mag I was reading.  Thanks, that is a great looking G.

Actually after further thought, it is not the one I was looking at.  The one I was looking at had the light rail and no big dot sights.  I am thinking that it was a 23.  Real close though, it was still a Robar Bowie custom.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:22:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Come on guys/gals, is this the best we can do?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top