Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2005 3:09:58 PM EDT
i just picked up a 23 and wouldnt mind adding 1 or 2 to the capacity. i have a 27 with one installed(dont know what brand)but it has a big +2 on the bottom of it. anyways just wondering what the consencious is on these things and if one brand may be better that another. are they just a +1 for the .40? cant remember how many my 27 will now hold.

also is there anyone HERE selling them TIA.

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:12:25 PM EDT
[#1]
For the 13rd G23 mag I would get the factory +2 and not mess with the others. Or for a spare you could get a G22 15rd mag.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:15:57 PM EDT
[#2]
not a bad idea on the G22 mag, never even crossed my mind. where can i find the factory glock extentions?
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:47:07 PM EDT
[#3]
you do know it is a illegal to import or build a magazine over 10 rounds in california right?
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:21:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
you do know it is a illegal to import or build a magazine over 10 rounds in california right?

Hmmmmm, just a small detail I over looked.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top