Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2005 5:44:04 PM EDT
I am not real stealthy on this particular item would someone please enlighten me. Can a baby glock 33 be ordered with adjustable rear sights and are they inserted into the same dovetail or is it a different size? Can anyone post a picture of a baby glock with factory adjustable rear sight ? are they bigger? are they frowned upon? LMK, Hammer
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:50:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes they fit in the same size dove tail as any Glock. The factory adjustable sights in a word "suck" and are very flimsy. I would just get a set of fixed Meprolight NS and leave it at that.

JMO

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:30:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply and the info. I am not what you would call a diehard Glock man. I respect the design of a glock with the exception to the fact that if I do not hold it just right in my hand the slide will cut my hand. But the baby glocks with the mag extension seems to aleviate this problem some what. I LOVE the .357 sig cartridge.  The shells are high for a reason you know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top