Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2002 12:17:16 PM EDT
I'm looking at buying one but I would like some firsthand input on how such a small 10mm pistol handles.
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 10:48:35 AM EDT
[#1]
My 29 handles well for me but I'm not typically recoil sensitive. I wouldn't classify it as a handful like a snubnose .357 with fullhouse loads. It is milder than that for me but that is subjective.

If possible try one out before you buy. It's hard to say what another person can handle as far as recoil goes.
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 5:50:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I once compared the recoil of my G29 to a Para Ordinance P10.  The recoil was very similar with the glock being maybe a little sharper.  I'd say it recoils noticably more but not significanty.  

Another time I put 700 rounds through my glock 29 without a problem.  I had a little blister on my trigger finger, but my hand certainly wasn't sore.  In fact, as soon as I get reloading equipment set up I'd like to try that again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top