Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2017 4:01:21 AM EDT
I'm really trying to get an idea on how this compares to the normal stipple pattern.  The most aggressive grip I have is on my Nighthawk Custom T3 and it really digs in allowing a secure grip on the firearm.  This is what I prefer.  My other pistols all have Talon grips installed.  

I've reached out to Agency regarding this question and their only response is that it's "more aggressive."  Yeah, I get it, it's aggressive.  

Does anyone have their own experience with it?  Thoughts and opinions would be great.  

Thanks,
Brian
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:57:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I asked Aaron Cowan of Sage Dynamics how aggressive it was.

His reply was "extremely".

I don't know anyone else that has one.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:58:18 AM EDT
[#2]
How did you contact him?  His YouTube channel has kept me busy on this deployment lol.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 11:14:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How did you contact him?  His YouTube channel has kept me busy on this deployment lol.
View Quote
Yeah, love his videos.

I asked him on Facebook. He's a member on a group I admin.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 1:28:53 AM EDT
[#4]
My buddy is getting a 19 done up in the new stipple pattern.  IMO, most of the patterns out there are not aggressive enough.  It's better to go aggressive, and take it down a little.  Hard to go the other way.  I'd opt for this texture too if I could have done it again.
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 9:45:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My buddy is getting a 19 done up in the new stipple pattern.  IMO, most of the patterns out there are not aggressive enough.  It's better to go aggressive, and take it down a little.  Hard to go the other way.  I'd opt for this texture too if I could have done it again.
View Quote
^^ this. I always opt for the most aggressive pattern. Worst case is I hit the sides with some 800 grit sandpaper extremely lightly and leave the front and back alone so it doesn't eat me while carrying.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top