Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2005 7:07:29 AM EDT
I have a (preban) ar set up like an m4 I have placed an ad for it to trade so I can get my handgun and shoot. I was asking for a 35 and 10 high cap mags am I asking too much, getting burned or just waisting my time??? Help me out I really want to get a 35 but I may have to settle for one of the other models. I have been offered a 26, a 19, and a 23 but no 35 so far. Should I just press on?? Or wait it out hoping that someone will buy? Patience is a virtue I am short of. Thanks for your input.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:14:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Dont settle for something you really dont want or you will regret it. If you really want a 35, hold out for a sale and buy one. AR stuff seems to sell well here. If you dont have any interest after a while, try breaking your rifle up into parts and sell it that way, it should go quick. Good luck.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:17:09 AM EDT
[#2]
You're lookin for 10 mags with the trade!?!?!?!  

You might have better luck trying to get the pistol + cash.

ETA:  Also, the fact that your AR is... (preban) doesn't mean anything anymore.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 9:00:04 AM EDT
[#3]
True it just lets you know the age. If you are in some areas that still require pre 94 recivers for you to have everything than it means more to you than others.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 11:22:10 PM EDT
[#4]

ETA: Also, the fact that your AR is... (preban) doesn't mean anything anymore.

Not true, several states still have assualt weapons bans that pre-ban guns are grandfathered into.

WHat make is your AR, what does it come with, condition?
You should be able to sell it for enough to buy a new G35 and get most if not all of the mags you want.

Or consider you might be able to trade for 2 glock and work on getting the mags your self.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 11:23:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Consider posting you AR on glocktalk.com
Chris
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 12:16:42 AM EDT
[#6]
There is one in the EE right now for sale.  Seller is micmac

Comes with 8 mags

Chris
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 11:03:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

ETA: Also, the fact that your AR is... (preban) doesn't mean anything anymore.

Not true, several states still have assualt weapons bans that pre-ban guns are grandfathered into.

WHat make is your AR, what does it come with, condition?
You should be able to sell it for enough to buy a new G35 and get most if not all of the mags you want.

Or consider you might be able to trade for 2 glock and work on getting the mags your self.

+1

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top