Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2002 8:14:40 AM EDT
I was just wondering if the g27 has a felt recoil more similar to the 26 or the 30/36 I'm looking at getting one but I've never fired one. Thanks for any input
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 11:16:16 AM EDT
[#1]
IMHO- I have a 26&27 and I think the 27 has a lot bigger punch that the 26.
The 26 is my wife's but I've been thinking of sell my 27 and getting another 26.

The 26 is the way to go if you are thinking about recoil and accuracy.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 8:11:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Felt recoil is a very subjective thing, but for what it's worth I would say the G27 is more like the G36 in recoil where as the G26 and G30 would be more comparable.

The wide grip (backstrap) of the G30 combined with the low pressure cartidge (45 ACP) produces a very controlable gun, which is a large part of the G30s popularity.

As with most things, YMMV!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top