Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2016 4:10:27 PM EDT
I am torn on which model of RMR I should get. The following are the ones I am considering.

RM04 7MOA (dual power)
RM06 3.25 (Adjustable power)
RM01 3.25 (led)

It will be used in NE Georgia for Deer & Hog hunting.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:53:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I have the Burris Fast Fire III on my G40MOS.  Not as expensive as some of the others and has held up well for me.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:16:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought the RM06 with the 3.25 on my G40 for hunting. Plenty bright in daylight but you can dial the dot down for dusk dawn hunts. The smaller dot will give a more precise aiming pt.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 4:12:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bought the RM06 with the 3.25 on my G40 for hunting. Plenty bright in daylight but you can dial the dot down for dusk dawn hunts. The smaller dot will give a more precise aiming pt.
View Quote

Do you think the RM04 (Tritium/fiber) would be too weak? I was worried about it washing out while hunting in a box stand.

I am eligible for the Trijicon discount program and the RM04 is about $90.00-$50.00 cheaper than all of the rest (RM06&7, RM01&2).
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:33:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Do you think the RM04 (Tritium/fiber) would be too weak? I was worried about it washing out while hunting in a box stand.

I am eligible for the Trijicon discount program and the RM04 is about $90.00-$50.00 cheaper than all of the rest (RM06&7, RM01&2).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only experience I have with that one is looking though it at a store so I can't comment on it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top