Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2016 10:39:55 AM EDT
I'm looking at this gun from buds...

Glock 21

It claims its 10 and 1 for the capacity. The question I have is this gun will take 13 round mags, right?

As far as I can tell it's the same as any other gen 4 Glock 21, just with 10 round mags. I don't want a gun that's like Massachusetts compliant with a 10 pound trigger pull or anything.

Thanks.

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 10:54:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 10:56:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:19:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Oh cool, thanks for the help, I appreciate it. Sometimes it's hard to understand completely when they have multiple category for the same gun, lol.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 12:11:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I have never heard of a Glock pistol being neutered to only take certain mags.  Glock factory trigger parts are completely modular.  Even if you happen to get one with a NY#2 trigger spring, it is easily remedied in about 5 minutes with a $3 part and a punch.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:48:36 PM EDT
[#5]
GLOCK "white label" guns are shipped with 10 round mags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top