Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2015 4:50:17 PM EDT
Anyone ever bought any of these.  I called and asked about them and I was told they are just unmarked aftermarket extensions.  I saw they have the normal Glock branded ones for 7.99.  Hard to tell from the pics, but they look very similar.  If they are the same type is there any reason not to buy the cheaper one?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 5:29:08 PM EDT
[#1]
$1.99 is very tempting.

i tried to order 7,but apparently they wont just ship the mag extensions.

kept telling me there was no shipping method for this order..

ETA;
never mind, must of just been a problem trying to order from my mobile, seems to be working now.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 5:33:43 PM EDT
[#2]
It did the same thing to me and he just offered to take my order over the phone.  Apparently it's flat 9.99 shipping.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:52:06 PM EDT
[#3]
If it's a range mag, sure why not.  I wouldn't bet my life to save $5.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:44:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Several. Years ago they included one with every magazine purchased. I have somewhere around 20 of them. They look identical to the glock ones without the +2 on the bottom. I installed one on a glock 19 mag and haven't had any issues with it in 5ish years, but I relegate it to range use only.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:15:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I wish I could help you but I only have the more expensive version. I really wouldn't skimp on mags or mag accessories. But for $1.99 buy a few and let us know how they turn out.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 3:27:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I have 3, one has already broken; the tabs where they slide onto the mags are thin and brittle.

They are cheap one piece units, not two pieces like the factory +2 extensions. My Glock +2 extensions are rock solid.

My advice is don't waste your money on them; but hey, it's your money, and they're only a couple bucks each, so buy some and try for yourself.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:14:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't waste your money. Just get the OEM '+' extension with the mag insert. You'll also need an 11 coil spring if you're using it a full size frame
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 4:56:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Stick with the OEM Glock extensions. Luckily I live close to Glock and they will swap the +2 plates out for free if you swing by (and the springs). I have had a dozen or so done over the years and never had a problem with any of them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top