Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2005 12:34:49 PM EDT
OK, I have always been a believer that "stock is better" when it comes to Glocks. After hearing so much positive stuff about the Ghost products, especially the Ghost Rocket, I decided to give one a try. I opted for the Ghost Tactical with the trigger control tab (tct) since the Ghost rocket was not in stock.

What is the overall opinion of these? What models have you used? Has the overtravel stop (tct) mad a big improvement? How are the "drop in models" such as the Ranger, and Ultimate in comparison the the Glock factory connectors?
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:48:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I use two of them. The Ghost Ultimate in a G34, and a Ghost Rocket in a G20. Both work great, are smooth, reduce trigger pulls to approx 4lbs, and worth the money. The Ultimate and the Rocket have overtravel stops that allow faster reset, which results in faster follow-up shots. The Ultimate is self-cleaning, where the Rocket isn't. Not really sure if the "Self-Cleaning" is really worth it, or how well it actually works. Both work well.
Link Posted: 3/18/2005 5:56:47 AM EDT
[#2]
The Ghost Ultimate that I have doesn't feature an overtravel stop; however, it does offer a much crisper letoff than does the factory Glock 3.5# connector.  I also tried the Rocket, which was installed by Arthur himself.  Arthur agreed with me that the Rocket is mushier than either his Ultimate or the Scherer connector.  

I use Scherers in all of my Glocks, except one...which is equipped with the Ghost Ultimate.  

I carry my G26 completely stock, with the exception of a Lonewolf adjustable trigger stop trigger housing, Wolff guide rod and springs, Scherer connector, G17 trigger bar, Meprolight 10226 sights, and Agrip.  Also polish all metal-to-metal contact surfaces in the firing mechanism.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top