Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2005 6:32:32 AM EDT
I have never taken my glock down past field stripping to clean the barrel.  Any step by step sites or videos I can download that show the instalition of a 8lb trigger?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 11:11:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Go to topglock.com, for illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions.   I'm getting a little nauseated dealing with the reality that I just assisted somebody in installing an 8# connector in a Glock, but, what the heck, I'm a nice guy.  
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 11:14:49 AM EDT
[#2]

Why would you want to install an 8lb trigger?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 11:15:23 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

So he doesn't squeeze off rounds when he gets in another self-defense situation.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 11:15:38 AM EDT
[#4]
glockmeister.com/trigger.shtml

Above is instructions on how to detail strip the frame/receiver.

Here's how to do the slide.

glockmeister.com/slidedis.shtml
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 11:15:58 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

+8lbs... I mean +1
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 11:17:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So he doesn't squeeze off rounds when he gets in another self-defense situation.

Oh yeah...

What ever happened with all that?  What was the FINAL ANSWER?
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:47:50 AM EDT
[#7]
The trigger seems to function perfectly when I dry fire the gun.  

Took me over an hour.  Couldn't get it back together, then I left it for awhile.  Came back and finally got the darn thing into the shape of a glock again.

:)
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 2:57:03 PM EDT
[#8]
If you have done something bad like taken your Glock pistol apart and can't get it back together, IM me and I can talk you through it.  Some parts can be a bit tricky.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 12:08:35 AM EDT
[#9]
If it does not fire right at the range you'll be the first person I message.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 11:40:45 AM EDT
[#10]
You'd almost have to make a concerted effort at screwing up a Glock.  Installing a connector is so simple, I'm convinced that even a DemocRAT could be trained to do it, given no time constraints.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top