Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2005 5:12:21 PM EDT
I live in NY.  Anybody have any ideas?
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 6:02:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not sure if this will help you but I recently bought some unmarked "normal" capacity mags for my G17 & G19 from www.glock-doc.com.  I would assume that since they are not LEO/MIL marked you could own them...getting someone to ship them to NY might be a different story

Good luck!
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 7:44:06 AM EDT
[#2]
It would depend on where in NY. If the mags are pre-ban stamped then IIRC they are good anywhere. If they are post-ban stamped then you would be in violation if you live inside the city limits.
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 1:47:17 PM EDT
[#3]
cdnn had them in the last shotgun news.
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 7:37:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't have a clue what kind of stamp a pre-ban might have, as there'd have been no reason for them to be stamped with any identifying marks, prior to the ban.  The new, unmarked mags won't work in NY, because of a design change, post, post-ban.

There should be eleventy-zillion genuine G22 pre-bans available.  I doubt if you'd get a dealer to ship you one, but I'd be happy to send 'em to you, if I had any.  (You might be in violation for importing the mags, but I wouldn't be in violation for sending them to you.)
Link Posted: 3/6/2005 4:13:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a few available brand new unmarked. e-mail me if interested. [email protected] -Dan
Link Posted: 3/6/2005 7:27:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I don't have a clue what kind of stamp a pre-ban might have,

Sorry for the confusion WGA, it's not "what" so much as where.

Pre-ban mags are caliber stamped lower then post ban mags. Thats how they are identified.

Link Posted: 3/7/2005 3:27:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Need more info on this, what I see is a 4th gen mag on the right, were they only made after the sunset ?
Link Posted: 3/7/2005 8:10:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Check AIMSurplus.com, they had some hi-cap g22 mags a few weeks back.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 6:00:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Midway also had some G22 mags 10 to 31 rounds they were all at 24$ a piece i belive.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:06:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Copes Distributing had some used LEO Model 22 magazines for 14.95. The ones I got were great.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 11:36:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Thanks for the pics.  I knew there were some differences, but didn't know exactly what the differences were.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top