Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2013 1:31:39 PM EDT
Recently got a new Gen 3 G26, and I picked up a Storm Lake barrel to run my suppressor. I understand some barrels are, can be a little loose when the slide is locked back.

Just curious as to how loose is ok? The SL barrel is much looser than the stock barrel.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 1:55:50 PM EDT
[#1]
How is that working for you? I put a big suppressor on a small Glock once and I couldn't get it to run right...Finally had to buy a fuill size Glock to get it going
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:05:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't know yet for 2 reasons. Just picked it up last night. And two, I'm a little worried about the looseness of the barrel. If the barrel is good to go, the Osprey is just under 10 oz so I'm hoping its light enough to allow it to cycle.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 9:57:11 AM EDT
[#3]
For those interested I had zero issues, super accurate and ran like a raped ape.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top