Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2013 8:31:23 PM EDT
Guys,

I was in San Diego on business today and I made time to visit Glock Store's retail location here. I have been buying stuff from them online for years.

The building is large, but the retail store portion is quite small. The rest of the space must be used for their indoor range and for parts storage.

The store was extremely busy...with a steady stream of customers coming in non stop. While I was poking around, the owner called to check up on things and to see how the day was going. (I know the owner's name and I heard an employee talking to him on the phone)

The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. Every customer who came in was individually greeted and spoken to with a smile.

I decided to buy a little something I've looked at a million times before in their catalogue but never bought till today. I wish I could have hung out a little longer, but I had to get back downtown.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:51:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Unfortunately I have had other experiences with their customer service in the store.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:09:40 AM EDT
[#2]
You mean Glock Inc. has an actual retail store?

I'll have to stop by the next time I'm in San Diego!
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 3:06:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You mean Glock Inc. has an actual retail store?

I'll have to stop by the next time I'm in San Diego!
View Quote

He means these guys.

http://www.glockstore.com/
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 8:55:22 AM EDT
[#4]
...so what did you buy?
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 9:36:27 AM EDT
[#5]
I haven't had much luck online.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 5:40:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Care to share some details?
I just ordered something from there for the first time.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 8:05:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
...so what did you buy?
View Quote

I got a small "safe" for the car.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 8:07:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, I had a problem with some stuff that's been on backorder since January....but I've purchased tons of stuff from them online and it all went fine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top