Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2013 4:49:31 PM EDT
http://www.44mag.com/product/1196/glock
I know glock was requesting consumers report when gen 4s were sold with only 2 mags....
Ive bought from 44 b4 but this made me go hmm
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:52:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't see the big deal...the lower price reflects the fact that it doesn't come with any magazines...
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:55:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't see the big deal...the lower price reflects the fact that it doesn't come with any magazines...
View Quote

Ive never seen a pistol sold nib zero mags but also wanted to pass on the deal
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:15:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Then why even do it?
Just piss poor business ethics IMO. The mag is part of the gun. The gun wont function without it. Would you sell the Glock another $100 cheaper because you sold the barrel seperately?
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:48:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Then why even do it?
Just piss poor business ethics IMO. The mag is part of the gun. The gun wont function without it. Would you sell the Glock another $100 cheaper because you sold the barrel seperately?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then why even do it?

I'll raise you  How does that have anything to do with their "business ethics"?

Mags aren't really on the same level as a barrel, that's serialized to match the gun.

Maybe some people already have a shit ton of mags and want another gun?  If that was a G19 I would probably do it, because that's my exact situation.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:57:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree with Rob123456789.  If his price is lower to reflect the parts removed, how is that poor ethics?  The lower price appeals to those (such as myself, and thank you OP for the heads up) who have plenty of Glock magazines laying around, but are looking for another gun.  And yes, if I could get a Glock without a factory barrel and the price reflected the missing part, I would be tempted to get it too if I could get a replacement barrel from the numerous manufacturers out there...
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:58:56 PM EDT
[#6]
it's still stupid to sell them that way...
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:07:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Magazines are 49.99 each- what ?
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 8:18:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Maybe it's because of the geographic location, but I paid between $499 and $529 for all my Gen 4s that came with 3 mags.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 8:24:21 PM EDT
[#9]
We have them here for that cheap. 44mag has gotten slightly greedy. I won't be doing business with them anymore
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 9:59:02 PM EDT
[#10]
I wonder if they (or whoever they got them from) cashed in on the magazine panic in some state that had a deadline for ownership (CT? CO?)
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 5:31:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Then why even do it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then why even do it?

44mag can sit on it.  They price gouged almost as bad as ctd.

Glock sells guns with mags what they are doing is against Glocks guidelines of sale. Someone should notify Glock what they are doing.
It's no different then stiffing a buyer with 2 mags instead of 3.

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:42:30 AM EDT
[#12]
maybe they are designed for ppl living in fukt up states ... like me ...

there are lots of states that wont let you have 17rd mags.

visit a gun shop in CT and you will see a lot of guns in the case without mags.

the whole world doesnt revolve around you ...
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:19:04 AM EDT
[#13]
There designed to comply with New York. Single shot Glock.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:30:30 AM EDT
[#14]
That price doesn't offset the cost of the three mags the gen4 comes with.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 3:00:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Glock sells guns with mags what they are doing is against Glocks guidelines of sale. Someone should notify Glock what they are doing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then why even do it?

^This. Please please do not forget those that were gouging everyone previously and prior too.

To be honest, id pay more just to NOT buy from them...for that reason alone (and the many others that did this as well...DoubleF CTD)

Edit: Besides, its not that great a deal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top