Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2013 6:38:41 PM EDT
well damnit, i cant spend my money on more mags or ammo right now, so i need some night sights, what do you guys like trijion or true glos
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:45:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I am planning to get some as well. I seem to change my mind everyday but right this minute I am thinking Warren Tactical Black Rear with the tritium .215 front. This combo sells for around $88 and 12 years from now I can easily replace the front sight myself without having to change the rear sight.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 7:47:25 PM EDT
[#2]
A friend's relative let me fire his Glock with Trijicon HDs with slightly different colors front and rear.  In daylight you could hardly see the dots in the rear sight they were so small.  Less confusing than 3 bright dots lined up.  I really liked those sights.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:14:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
well damnit, i cant spend my money on more mags or ammo right now, so i need some night sights, what do you guys like trijion or true glos

Glock factory night sights are good to go, I just installed a set of Trijicons on my 17, haven't shot em' yet, I also like Meprolight Trudots.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top