Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2013 5:11:39 PM EDT
I have some new Glock 33 round 9mm mags. These are made in Austria by Glock and are less than a year old.

Apparently there are some different models in these? I am not that up on them and am going to be selling them because I simply dont use them and need to fund other panic priced items. So it makes sense for me.

Thing is, I want to accurately describe them. Can any of you guys tell me what to look for to determine if these are compatible with the newest gen Glocks? I can get pics if needed. Thanks.

Here are 2 of mine.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 5:15:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Glock 18 mags / 33 rnd (with pic) and your price of $80 each should do the trick.

ETA:  Mine are actually 31 round mags with a plus 2 grip.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 5:18:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Glock 18 mags / 33 rnd (with pic) and your price of $80 each should do the trick.

ETA:  Mine are actually 31 round mags with a plus 2 grip.

I think thats what I have. But they came from Glock with the (+) extension. I think. I bought them new, and I know I didnt add them, does that make sense?
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 5:21:15 PM EDT
[#3]
They appear to be metal lined top to bottom.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 6:39:24 PM EDT
[#4]
You understand there is a chance you may NEVER be able to replace them?
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 6:42:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You understand there is a chance you may NEVER be able to replace them?

Yes, unfortunately. But, I am buying other things I may never be able to replace that I actually need. I have 4 of these and never shoot them. I function tested one. Just dont like the mag sticking out a foot. Even on the bedside. I'd grab an SBR anyway, with 30 rounds of rifle ammo.

(That said, I am not conceding that I will never be able to buy it. I think we will stand up to this BS)
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 6:43:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I like your optimism. The 2A belongs to the people. Not the dear leader.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 6:46:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I like your optimism. The 2A belongs to the people. Not the dear leader.

I am hoping that the audacity of NY will be what we need. This fucking SS mentality of the progressives will hopefully awaken even the blindest sheep.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top