Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2012 10:55:30 PM EDT
Is there any way I could get my Gen 3 19 modded so I can use a Gen 4 mag release?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 4:51:37 AM EDT
[#1]
That's a tough one...

The Gen 4 Mag release appears to be a different shape altogether (much wider to cover more surface area of the thumb and on an angle from the thumb rest to the trigger guard), so...my guess would be no.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:25:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That's a tough one...

The Gen 4 Mag release appears to be a different shape altogether (much wider to cover more surface area of the thumb and on an angle from the thumb rest to the trigger guard), so...my guess would be no.

Pic please?
What keeps the Gen 4 release from falling out?
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:52:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's a tough one...

Pic please?
What keeps the Gen 4 release from falling out?

spring tension, same as the gen 3's
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 10:56:00 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't have any pics, but you can do what I did...look at your Gen 3 and compare it to a Gen 4 on glock.com and you'll see what I mean.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top