Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2012 6:01:44 AM EDT
Apextactical.com failure resistant extractors are in stock.

I have a gen 3 g19 that has btf issues about 2 rounds per mag and has the 336 ejector. I also have a gen 4 g19 that has the other ejector and they were born 5 days apart.  Hopefully these parts will help solve some of those issues.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:29:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Gotta give Randy Lee credit, he has made an entire business out of fixing Glock and Smith & Wesson's screw ups.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:50:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought his big item was the Apex for 1911s.   I wouldn't pay $60 for a Glock extractor.  Regardless of who made it, it shouldn't cost over $20.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:55:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I thought his big item was the Apex for 1911s.   I wouldn't pay $60 for a Glock extractor.  Regardless of who made it, it shouldn't cost over $20.

Don't buy it then.  For the rest of us who have problems with reliable extraction it's worth it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:06:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Gotta give Randy Lee credit, he has made an entire business out of fixing Glock and Smith & Wesson's screw ups.

I LOL'd really hard on this one...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top