Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2002 9:20:08 PM EDT
Just wondering if anyone knew if glock was planning on making a 45 in the same size as the 19 and 23 i like the midsize. i dont think they make one, i figured u guys would know for sure thanks for the info.

tnrifleman.
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 7:21:59 AM EDT
[#1]
As far as I know the only .45s that Glock makes is the Standard (21), the subcompact (30) & the slimline (36). I haven't heard of them making one the size of the 19, although I would have to buy one if they did

Jamie
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 7:19:26 PM EDT
[#2]
TN,
Your question is an interesting one because the G19/23/32 is just between the G30 and G36.

All three of these Glock sizes are just about the same length and hight (with the magazines in the 45s). The G19 is a little thinner than the G30 and the G36 is a little thinner than the G19.

Basically, Glock already makes 2 45s about the size of the G19. They don't make one with a full three finger grip (which I would much prefer) but I doubt you will see them bring out a third 45 that is in essence the same size as two they already offer.
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 10:12:26 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks guys i was wondering if they would ever make one that size, they make every other possible configuration except that. maby they will one day. i'll buy one if they ever do. thanks for the help. post if you hear anything new about this.

thanks tnrifleman.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top