Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2012 12:54:15 PM EDT
Just ordered a factory threaded barrel for my 19 from palmetto. Not sure if they dropped the price a long time ago or more recently, but I was pleasantly surprised to find it came out to $185.99 with shipping.

Just a heads up if it hasn't been covered yet. I don't spend much time in the glock section anymore.

Carry on
Link Posted: 9/4/2012 6:04:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Thx for the update. Wasn't sure they were "out there" yet. Oh well, I'll see how the lw barrels I have ordered work out first.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 3:36:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Doesn't the factory threaded barrel have some non-conventional threads?
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 3:43:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yep, I would have bought one, but at the time, couldn't find a nut for it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 3:47:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

They are metric 13.5x1LH. I also just ordered the last one....
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 6:21:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.  Good thing my SWR suppressor is coming with a 13.5x1LH piston.

ETA: I also see they have G17 threaded barrels.  Hmmmmm
Link Posted: 9/7/2012 5:19:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Just ordered a factory G19 threaded barrel for $169 from Diamondback Police Supply. Ordered it yesterday and they shipped it today!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2012 9:03:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Just ordered a factory threaded barrel for my 19 from palmetto. Not sure if they dropped the price a long time ago or more recently, but I was pleasantly surprised to find it came out to $185.99 with shipping.

Just a heads up if it hasn't been covered yet. I don't spend much time in the glock section anymore.

Carry on

Did yours ship yet? I ordered mine the day you posted this, early morning, and my order is still processing. I called and they said it would ship late last week, and they'd send an email, but no word yet...
Link Posted: 9/10/2012 10:16:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Carry on

Did yours ship yet? I ordered mine the day you posted this, early morning, and my order is still processing. I called and they said it would ship late last week, and they'd send an email, but no word yet...

I ordered on the 5th and got mine on saturday. I live in WA
Link Posted: 9/11/2012 3:49:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Carry on

Odd. Mine finally shipped, should be here Wednesday.
Link Posted: 9/11/2012 2:47:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Carry on

Odd. Mine finally shipped, should be here Wednesday.

Sorry I'm late checking back on this thread.  Mine should be here Wednesday as well and I live in VA.  I'm not sure why it took them so long to get it out of the warehouse; maybe the lower sale has them backed up?
Link Posted: 9/11/2012 2:51:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Just ordered a factory G19 threaded barrel for $169 from Diamondback Police Supply. Ordered it yesterday and they shipped it today!!

did you have a coupon?  It shows $179 now.

I hope they didnt charge you a bunch for shipping, cause thats a good price!
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 1:33:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Taggage
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 3:49:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/2/2012 4:46:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Havent had a chance to put any rounds through it yet, but everything seems to fit fine.

Link Posted: 10/2/2012 7:53:19 PM EDT
[#15]
nice did it come with a threads protector ?
Link Posted: 10/3/2012 4:36:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
nice did it come with a threads protector ?

No
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 7:15:32 PM EDT
[#18]
not factory but what do you guys think of the kkm threaded barrel ?
comes in 1/2x28tpi
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top