Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/11/2012 11:13:47 AM EDT
Anyone know why the Lone Wolf barrels are always out of stock. I have been looking to convert my G31 over to 9mm using a Lone Wolf barrel that is threaded and in blk. I can never seem to find these in stock. Also been looking for a threaded G19 barrel and once again no luck there either. Anyone know of a retailer that will let me place an order even tho their out of stock and on back ordered?
Link Posted: 7/11/2012 11:40:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I noticed the same with the G22 to 9mm barrels as well.  Best thing to do is put in a auto notify once it's available.  That's what I had to do for the G27.
Link Posted: 7/11/2012 12:40:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I noticed the same with the G22 to 9mm barrels as well.  Best thing to do is put in a auto notify once it's available.  That's what I had to do for the G27.

Who did you order through?

Link Posted: 7/11/2012 1:01:00 PM EDT
[#3]
i just canceled my order with lone wolf. i ordered a g19 black threaded barrel from them april 10th. i emailed them towards the end of may and they said it was pushed back to ship in the beginning of june. at the end of june i emailed them again and asked where it was then they said that the stainless wont be available until mid september, and the black finish is 3-4 weeks behind that. i gave them an earfull about piss poor business practices and canceled my order.
Link Posted: 7/11/2012 8:09:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
i just canceled my order with lone wolf. i ordered a g19 black threaded barrel from them april 10th. i emailed them towards the end of may and they said it was pushed back to ship in the beginning of june. at the end of june i emailed them again and asked where it was then they said that the stainless wont be available until mid september, and the black finish is 3-4 weeks behind that. i gave them an earfull about piss poor business practices and canceled my order.

get a Storm Lake threaded barrel
Link Posted: 7/11/2012 8:43:19 PM EDT
[#5]
LWD seems to have the perpetual problem of being continually out of stock on their popular barrels. I've got a couple of their threaded barrels ordered a couple or so yrs ago. Good machined quality and accuracy, but I'd just as soon order a Bar-Sto in the future. The finish on my black LWD hasn't worn very well at all, and paying extra to hide that fugly childish logo of theirs on the SS barrel is ridiculous.
Link Posted: 7/12/2012 12:54:21 PM EDT
[#6]
They'll have one more barrel in stock based on my business.  Their military and LEO discounts only apply to Active Military and Active LEO, no reserve, no retired.  I'll pay more for someone else's barrel.  

Glock, originally from Austria, even offers LE to Reserve and Retired.  

Crazy.

Link Posted: 7/12/2012 1:58:08 PM EDT
[#7]
LWD barrels are out of stock all the time for good reason. They sell. I have 3 of them in use and if and when I need another I know it will be worth the wait. Everytime someone backs out or cancells a back order everyone else gets one step closer to having the barrel they know is worth the wait...
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 12:38:47 AM EDT
[#8]
You do realize that the 22/9mm and the 31/9mm barrel are the same piece right?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top